Since buying our 1st home last summer, I have become addicted to creating wreaths to hang on our front door. It's like accessories for my house - they have to match the season! I am limited to a small budget but have enjoyed the hobby. Sometimes I get together with my girlfriends for 'wreath making parties' and other times I stay up late to work on them. When we moved out of our rental house, it was mentioned to me that the new renters identified our house 'as the green one that always has cute wreaths on the door'. I have to admit, it did make my heart happy that someone had noticed :)
Here are some of the wreaths that I have created over the past year...
My 1st attempt at a Diaper Wreath. It is for my sister's owl themed baby shower next month, shh!
4th of July Wreath for my upcoming Red, White & Blue Thirty-One Party!
Bug Wreath for Benjamin's 1st Birthday Party.
Tulle Halloween Wreath
Cocktail Umbrella Wreath
Hopefully, there will be many more to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment